Hi All, problem with SST39VF6401B70

Fabio Giovagnini fabio.giovagnini at aurion-tech.com
Fri Mar 5 16:34:47 EST 2010

Hi All.
This is my problem
I'musing SST39VF6401B70 as a boot NOR flash; when gen_probe module
check_cmd_set function is called detect my flash as an AMDSTD and this
because of CFI Query struct bytes 13H and 14H  (Primary OEM commad set) is
0002H, 0000H as an AMD standard; but CFI Query struct bytes 15H and 16H
(Address for Primary Extended Table) is 0000H (no table); this is not conform
to ADMSTD. How can I solve the problem? Do I have to implement a different
driver and if yes where can I find the road map?

Thanks a lot

--
Fabio Giovagnini

Aurion s.r.l.