New mtd-utils release?

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 02:42:15 EST 2010

On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 14:03 +0100, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  >> However, this approach is somewhat hackish anyway, and we would much
>  >> more like to check out a version that is officially tagged.
>
>  Artem> OK, I can tag them at the beginning of the next year. I'm having
>  Artem> holydays in 10 min.
>
> Thanks - Enjoy your holidays!

I've tagged the current head with v1.3.0. I did not carefully write the
change-log, though, because I was not prepared for doing the tagging.
Anyway, I'll try to keep this in mind in the future and provide new tags
one there is a major change, as well as better change-log.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Артём Битюцкий)