JFFS2 mount fail & crash on 2.4.26 kernel

Amol Lad amol.lad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:22:48 EST 2010

Sorry for non giving enough information. The devices are in the field
since last 5 years and never showed problems. (This shows the
robustness of jffs2 fs). Recently only some devices are approaching
90% usage and this problem showed up....

It will be completely unfair to ask for any fix on such an old kernel.
So any ideas on recovery will help before I push RED button (i.e. call
the devices back to factory and re-flash jffs2 image..)

Do we have any tool like fsck that can be used for recovery? (I tried
mounting the device after these errors and crash, but mount hangs and
never returns. "ps" shows mount in "D" state)

--
Real men program in C

Sent from Wellington, Wgn, New Zealand