mxc-nand duplicate case value in -next

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Fri Apr 23 03:36:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

Currently we have a duplicate case value in the mxc-nand driver in -next.
This is because of to different patches adding reset command support to
the driver, one from Eric (coming via the mtd master tree) and one from
Ivo (coming from the mxc master tree).
As I see it we should take Ivos patch as it adds i.MX21 support along
the way, so David, can you please drop Erics patch?

Sascha