Create remove resize MTD partitions at runtime...is it possible?

Ravi Vasarla ravi.vasarla at sasken.com
Mon Mar 23 12:33:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

What do you mean the system up? does it means the MTD driver is loaded, then you want to change the mtd partition? in that case it is not possible to change the mtd partitions details.
 As the entire partition is mapped by the respective MTD driver only once, so once it is configured as read only then it will only change by MTD driver modification.

Regards,
Ravi