[UBIFS] Filesystem capacity

Adam S. Turowski a.turowski at wb.com.pl
Tue Feb 17 02:39:38 EST 2009

Artem Bityutskiy pisze:
> Well, UBIFS does try to squeeze small nodes to the ends of eraseblocks.
> And I am not convinced it is worse than JFFS2 in this respect, unless
> someone shows this with a test. Where did you get those numbers?
> Did you try to measure how much you can really fit? Did you read this:
> http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/faq/ubifs.html#L_df_report
> ?

As I wrote in my first post, I used dd from /dev/urandom to create files
and those were sizes of those files.
df also reports the same:
Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
ubi0:root                24.9M     24.9M         0 100% /part_root
ubi1:data                22.4M     22.4M         0 100% /part_data

--
Regards,
Adam Turowski