ubifs image file confusion!

Artem Bityutskiy dedekind at infradead.org
Thu May 8 06:48:50 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 17:17 +0800, Nancy wrote:
>    ubifs image size aligned to LEB size.
Right.

>  so it contains LEBs from 0 to
> ?(no matter what the number is).
OK.

>  Do all those LEBs mapped in EBA
> table?
When you flash the image, yes, the will be.

>    My current tool ubidumpvol works fine with VFAT volume
I have no idea what VFAT volume mean. I have not idea what your "current
tool" is. And the rest of your mail is unclear and cryptic for me.

It is very difficult to realize what is the question an the problem from
this mail. Could you please think more on your questions and how you
formulate them? It will help us answering them. Moreover, a well
formulated question already has half an answer.

Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Битюцкий Артём)