MTD

Aneesh aneesh_g at cms.com
Tue Mar 25 23:58:29 EDT 2008

Hello,
        I am Using an arm9 processor(kernel 2.6.24) and tried to
implement JFFS2 in parallel flash for data storage.but it failed .
my parallel flash is AT49BV642DT .First i erased the flash and mounted
to a drive .then i created a file there .After that i unmounted the
drive .and
 when i am trying to mount the jffs2 again  ,It is showing an error like
follows
"Magic bitmask 0x1985 not found at 0x007e0078:  0x6d63 instead  "
can you help me to solve this problem ?
                                                    Regards
                                                            Aneesh.