MTD and jffs2 mount problem on Linux-2.6.23 rc2

Jörn Engel joern at logfs.org
Wed Mar 5 08:50:25 EST 2008

On Wed, 5 March 2008 14:44:45 +0100, Dach Miroslaw wrote:

> Thank you for the hint. I have recompiled the kernel with built-in block2mtd driver.
>
> Do you know where to find some examples how to use block2mtd with jffs2 image.

I don't.  If someone wants to write some documentation, I'd gladly add
it.

But I believe this should do the trick:
echo block2mtd=/dev/loop0 > /sys/modules/block2mtd/parameters/block2mtd
or to explicitly set the erase size:
echo block2mtd=/dev/loop0,128KiB > /sys/modules/block2mtd/parameters/block2mtd

Jörn

--
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.  This has made a lot