UBI: adds block device layer on top of UBI

Nancy nancydreaming at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 22:27:19 EST 2008

Hi dear all,
    First of all, this patch do not work properly. I need some help to fix it.
    I don't know what cause the system call "close" do not pass the
parameter "struct file *f" to block layer's release function. This
beyond of the code scope I can deal with.
    If my poor english does not make this problem description clear,
please run it.
    #mkfs.vfat /dev/ubiblock0
    Many thanks for your notice and help!

pls:
    This patch based
ongit://git.infradead.org/users/dedekind/ubifs-v2.6.24.git/  UBI
version
    #cd linux-2.6.24/drivers/mtd/ubi
    #path -p1 < ~/ubi.diff
    Then copy another header file ubi_blktrans.h under
linux-2.6.24/include/linux/mtd
    Notice: Please do not select MTD_UBI_GLUEBI

--
Best wishes
Nancy