Global changelogs about

Jamie Lokier jamie at shareable.org
Sun Mar 2 10:21:36 EST 2008

Jörn Engel wrote:
> This lists gets a fair share of both "my kernel is five years old,
> but I want all bugfixes and performance improvements from the newest
> code"

Funny you should mention this.  My kernel is at least five years old,
and if anyone happens to have backported the latest JFFS2/MTD bugfixes
and improvements to 2.4.26 I would be most interested, thank you ;-) <-

(Alternatively, if anyone has forward-ported Sigma Designs ARM support
to 2.6 kernels, or would like to collaborate with me on that, I would
be _very_ interested...)

-- Jamie