Problem mounting a UBIFS volume

Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com
Thu Jul 3 02:26:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

Artem Bityutskiy <dedekind at infradead.org> wrote on 07/02/2008 11:11:35 PM:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 22:18 -0700, Bruce_Leonard at selinc.com wrote:
> > Artem,
> >

> Did you use your MTD 64-bit patch? Did you create a large FS image with
> mkfs.ubifs? How large is the ubifs image?

I have been using the 64-bit patch I'm working on.  I didn't have to make
(or at least I don't think I have to make) any changes to mkfs.ubifs.  I
did have to make sure I was at the latest version because of the change to
UBIFS_FORMAT_VERSION.  The resulting image file from mkfs.ubifs is
134.2MiB which seems pretty big to me.  The last time I ran mkfs.ubifs the
image was ~29MiB.  Am I mistaken?  Are there changes I need to make to
mkfs.ubifs?

Bruce