Global changelogs about

Jörn Engel joern at logfs.org
Fri Feb 29 10:26:18 EST 2008

On Fri, 29 February 2008 10:19:48 +0100, Schlägl Manfred jun. wrote:

> Back to the list: I don't wanted this bug-list to build a 2.6.12 with
> newest code.. I wanted this list to get an black on white impression of
> the firmness of mtd over time. To see if there were some critical bugs
> solved in near past. To see some statistical issues. If you think, such
> an approach is stupid, it's your oppinion and i'll respect it, if you
> give me some reasons..

Possibly the best approach would be to subscribe to the commit-list,
read all the patches and assess their meaning wrt. your list.  I can
send you my archive, reaching back to November 2006, if you want that.

It is a large amount of work and I doubt its practical use.  However,
an effort that forces people to think about code and learn something
cannot be completely useless.  So by all means, go wild! :)

Jörn

--
Geld macht nicht glücklich.
Glück macht nicht satt.