ubi-utils: Moving mkpfi, pfiflash, ... to old-tools

Frank Haverkamp haver at vnet.ibm.com
Mon Feb 18 11:49:03 EST 2008

Hi Thomas,

On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 17:01 +0100, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> I did not update for some time, but did now and noticed that my
> packaging scripts need a real overhaul for no benefit.

I talked to Artem. He told me that the tools had deficiencies that
prevented him using them. E.g. that he could not put the vid-hdr the
offset he wanted it to put. He promissed me to write up the deficiencies
so that we can work on them. I am sure that after fixing, we can move
the tools back to their old location.

Of course it would be nice, if we could move the tools back even before
the fixup, to avoid changing our build scripts. Let us discuss that with
Artem tomorrow.

Regards,

Frank

--
IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032
Boeblingen, Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter