[RFC] slight UBI scan time improvement

Nancy nancydreaming at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 03:15:14 EDT 2008

> I've prepared 2 UBI patches which may slightly improve the scan time. I
> am not sure though. Would you guys please try them and tell if UBI scan
> time changed? Thanks in advance.
I have tried, as you said slightly improve the scan time, slightly,
even don't feel it exist. en....I don't like the two stages displaying
when ubi attach to mtd. First time I see it, I doubt the NFS server is
too busy. It is just like a kid playing sliding board who do not like
being block in the middle, or a group of men "cheers!", then drink off
the beer. Oh, don't make it stop in the half way.

You still do not add patch to handle write fail issue, a little disappointment.

--
Best wishes,
Nancy