Bug in cmdlinepart.c?

M8 (Servaes Joordens) Servaes.Joordens at m8.nl
Fri Sep 21 03:59:30 EDT 2007

Dear sirs,

I asked this question in the forum on blackfin.uclinux.org and the gave
me this email addres to post my mail to.

In drivers/mtd/cmdlinepart.c there is the following piece of code:

if( strncmp(s, "ro", 2) == 0 )
{
 mask_flags |= MTD_WRITEABLE;
s+=2;
}

Is this correct? When the partition is defined to be read-only (ro) the
MTD_WRITEABLE flag is set? I guess this should be:

if( strncmp(s, "ro", 2) == 0 )
{
 mask_flags &= (~MTD_WRITEABLE); // disable the writeability
s+=2;
}else
{
 mask_flags |= MTD_WRITEABLE; // enable the writeability
}

I hope you can answer my  question. Thanks in advance.

Servaes Joordens
M8

--

Servaes Joordens