device_type and interleave.

jameesh jameeshk at moschip.com
Fri Sep 14 00:09:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

    I am confused with the parameters "device_type & interleave" in
"flash_info" structure.
    I have a board with Flash CFI 0002 commandset complaint flash. Flash is
in byte mode.
    I am getting device_type variable as 2, and interleave as 1. Thus in

    "cfi_send_gen_cmd" I am getting  wrong command address "0x554" from
"cfi_build_cmd_addr".
    presently I am doing a fix with a simple change in the MACRO.

    Please help me by giving significance of "device_type & interleave"
variable.
    Why I am getting such an issue, is it because of a board level issue?

Thanks & Regards
Jameesh