getdents64 problem in 2.6.23

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se
Fri Oct 26 19:03:37 EDT 2007

Yeah, I wonder who that was. Can't really recall :)

> The answer is probably to keep a 'deletion dirent' in the
> f->dents list
> of jffs2_full_dirents, but with NULL for the 'raw' field. I think that
> shouldn't break any other part of the code. Then you'd want to remove
> those dummy dirents when the filedescriptor for the directory in
> question is closed.

Is this what you mean(just a stupid hack for now)?
          //*prev = this->next;
            jffs2_mark_node_obsolete(c, (this->raw));
            this->raw = NULL;
          //jffs2_free_full_dirent(this);

Perhaps add a jffs2_add_fd_to_list(c, this, &dir_f->dents)?

How do I find where the filedescriptor is closed?

 Jocke