Get Back To Me ASAP

Mr Lile Song lile_privacy at webmail.net
Mon Nov 5 06:03:17 EST 2007

Hello,

My name is Mr. Song Lile I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There
 is the sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank"Heng Seng Bank", Hong kong.
I wish to make a transfer of it out of here as soon as possible,I do
 solicit for you assistance in effecting this
transaction.

I intend to part with 30% of the total funds as compensation for your
 assistance.

I will notify you on the full transaction on receipt of your response
 if interested, and I shall send you the details and necessary
procedures with which to make the transfer.Should you be interested
 please send me your,

1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address