ASSISTANCE NEEDED CODE[AM-052]

Mr.Ming Yang griessmeyer at charter.net
Thu Jul 12 08:26:49 EDT 2007

Mr.Ming Yang
12/07/2007
I am Mr.Ming Yang,director of operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Sai
Wan Ho Branch.I have a obscured business suggestion for you concerning
one of our client. This propositon is that which demands utmost
attention , committment and cooperation which would be used aggressively to pursueresults as we communicate along .This business proposal came as a
result of a certain prominent client of Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Sai Wan Ho Branch

I am prepared to release further details to you based on your response and
communications.If you are interested is assisting
me,I will give you more details.

yangmingmr1 at yahoo.com.hk

Awaiting your response.

Sincerely,