Read And Reply

Mr. Song Lile notice_board06 at fuse.net
Sun Aug 5 16:59:34 EDT 2007

My name is Mr.Song Lile i am the director of operation in Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong.I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.5m.after the successful transfer,we shall share in ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me Should you be interested please contact me through my private email(songmail1 at yahoo.com.hk)so we can commence all arrangements and I will give your more information on how we would handle this project. Please treat this business with utmost confidentialityand send me the
following.

(1)Full names, (2)private phone number (3)current residential address, (4)Occupationn
(5)Age and Proffession.
My name is Mr.Song Lile i am the director of operation in Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong.I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.5m.after the successful transfer,we shall share in ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me Should you be interested please contact me through my private email(songmail1 at yahoo.com.hk)so we can commence all arrangements and I will give your more information on how we would handle this project. Please treat this business with utmost confidentialityand send me the
following.

(1)Full names, (2)private phone number (3)current residential address, (4)Occupationn
(5)Age and Proffession.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Song Lile