problem in writting more than 2k to nand flash

s.balamurugan s.balamurugan at gdatech.co.in
Thu Nov 16 01:18:36 EST 2006

Hello gurus,
 Nand flash size : 256Mb (samsung K9F2G08U0M)
Page size: 2k
Block size:128k.
File system :jffs2

I have the following problem.
1. after mounting the nand flash, first i have try to copy the  2kb size
file it was copied. There was no error
2. if i try to copy above 2kb size means it will give  the following errors
                1. mtd-read returned ecc error
               2. Data CRC failed error.
My nand flash size : 256Mb (samsung K9F2G08U0M)
page size: 2k
block size:128k.
File system :jffs2                              Then i have verify my
dirver, i think there is  no problem in my driver.
                   If i try to wirte 4k file means the nand_write_page()
was called only once. i don't know where is the problem .
                             Then is start to trace jffs2 coding i that
i have following problem.
                  1. jffs2_full_dode () : give worng file size.
                  2.__jffs2_flush_wbuf() : buffer size is very low.

            If any one know where is the problem means ,give some idea
to overcome it
     by
balamurugan