Mkfs.jffs2 source download....

KokHow.Teh at infineon.com KokHow.Teh at infineon.com
Tue Nov 14 19:56:38 EST 2006

Hi;
	I try to download jffs2 related source tree from
cvs.infradead.org server and I have the following error while trying to
log into the server:

$ cvs
-d:pserver;proxy=<xxx>;proxyport=<xx>:anoncvs at cvs.infradead.org:/home/cv
s login
Usage: cvs [cvs-options] command [command-options-and-arguments]
  where cvs-options are -q, -n, etc.
    (specify --help-options for a list of options)
  where command is add, admin, etc.
    (specify --help-commands for a list of commands
     or --help-synonyms for a list of command synonyms)
  where command-options-and-arguments depend on the specific command
    (specify -H followed by a command name for command-specific help)
  Specify --help to receive this message

The Concurrent Versions System (CVS) is a tool for version control.
For CVS updates and additional information, see
    the CVS home page at http://www.cvshome.org/ or
    Pascal Molli's CVS site at http://www.loria.fr/~molli/cvs-index.html
login: anonymous
Password:
Login incorrect

login: anoncvs
Password:
Login incorrect

login:

	I use anoncvs as password and I am accessing the server behind a
proxy. Any insight and advice is appreciated....

Regards,
KH