Eraseblocks torture: OneNAND results

Jarkko Lavinen jarkko.lavinen at nokia.com
Thu Dec 21 10:30:48 EST 2006

Hi Kyungmin

I have tried your patch on an Omap 2420 base test board with OneNand
and it seems to work.

I had previously run an earlier version of torture test and had some
worn out erase blocks available. When I try to erase them I see often
controller error occuring and it is caught and returned correctly.

But I have also encounted cases where there is no erase error but yet
erase verify fails. I then tried a retry aften the failed verify and
on the second read the erase block is blanj, all FF, as it should.

Jarkko Lavinen