JFFS3 - when will get released?

Artem B. Bityutskiy dedekind at yandex.ru
Fri Sep 16 10:12:15 EDT 2005

Keyur Kumar V Faldu wrote:
> So can anybody please let me know that when JFFS3 is going to released?
> Because its much more related to the "Research Work" I m doing.

JFFS3 is an non-commertial open source project which is being done by
enthusiasts (actually, I'm alone here and has no schedule/budget and the
other attributes of commertial projects. Everything depends on a lot of
factors like:

1. Are the ideas valid and implemantable?
2. How much time will I spend on it?
3. Will I always be alone or somebody join me?
4. May be some company will sponsour the project to speed up the
research/develoment?
5 And the like.

Thus, nobody knows. If you are researchng in the same field, feel free
to join - I'll be happy! :-))

--
Best Regards,
Artem B. Bityuckiy,