Reg. Nand Flash - large page(2112 bytes)

chandrasekar at aelixsystems.com chandrasekar at aelixsystems.com
Mon Sep 12 09:22:05 EDT 2005

Hi,
    I m working on armboot bootloader. I m trying to access the large
page(2112 bytes) NAND Flash from the bootloader. I had succeeded in writing
a small pattern to test erase, write and read the flash. I dont have any
idea abt checking ECC for the same. If anyone have worked on the same ie.,
the modification of the code to support large page nand flash, please give
me some suggestions. FYI my present code supports NAND flash woth page size
528 bytes.
    I would be very grateful if any of you could suggest me as of where
exactly I m going wrong?

    regards,
    chandru.

http://mail2web.com/ .