GOOD DAY

chrisosi at virgilio.it chrisosi at virgilio.it
Sat Oct 22 02:02:00 EDT 2005

Phone: 234-80-27640445
Email: chrisosi at virgilo.it.

I am the chairman
of the contract award committee of the oil ministry here
in Nigeria,
for security reasons, I may not wish to disclose how I got your
email
address for now.

After due deliberation with my partner, I decided to
forward to you this
business proposal, we want you to assist us
receive the sum of Twenty eight
million, six hundred thousand united
state bills(us28.6m) into your account.
This fund resulted from an
over-invoiced contract awarded by us under the
budget allocation to my
ministry and the bill was approved for payment by
the concerned
ministries. The contract was executed, commissioned and the
contractor
was paid his actual cost of the contract. Now, we are left with
the
balance of us28.6m as the over invoiced amount, which we have
deliberately over estimated for our own use. Please note that the law
forbids civil servants to operate or own foreign accounts hence this
contact, we have agreed to share the money in the following
percentages: 30
for you, 60 for us 10 for tax as may be required by
your government.

Note that this transaction is very much free from all
sorts of risk hence
the business was carefully planned before it was
successfully executed and
we the officials involved in the deal have
put many years in service to our
ministry. We have been exercising
patience for this privilege for so long
not until the presidential
announcement last week, that all foreign
contractors owed be paid
forthwith, this will enable the presidency
reconcile our debt ratio
with the outside world and to most of us, this is a
lifetime blessing
we cannot afford to miss. Upon indication of your interest
to fully co-
operate with us, a payment application/information form will be
sent
to you via email for completion.
Note that the following information:
a) bankers name and address, b) account
number and account name and c)
your private phone number and email address
will enable us seek/secure
approval of the fund from the concerned
government quarters/ministries
within 3-4 banking days.

As soon as we confirm receipt of this money
in your nominated bank account,
my partner and I will come over to
your country to arrange for our own share
and possibly invest part of
this money in your country.

Let honesty and trust be our watchword
throughout this transaction. I shall
furnish you with some details
about myself. Your prompt reply will be highly
appreciated.
Best
regards.

Engr. St.michael Adams