Still waiting for your reply

Michael Gilson auditor_3 at atlas.cz
Tue Nov 15 17:53:15 EST 2005

Greetings and Compliments of the day,

My name is Mr. Michael Gilson. I'm a consulting auditor to one of the prime banks here in Southern Africa. During an audit session, I personally came across the files of a foreign customer of my client bank Christain Eich (57-year-old) whom perished with his whole families (Wife Andrea, 38, son Maximilian, 10, and daughter Katharina, 8.) in a CONCORDE PLANE CRASH [Flight AF4590] on 25TH JULY, 2000 with the whole passengers on board.It was a tragic and sympathetic situation. You can visit the below links for more details on the flight mishap.

(a) http://www.guardian.co.uk/concorde/story/0,7369,347596,00.html
(b) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
(c) http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/851119.stm

During the course of my auditing work with my client bank, I discovered an account opened in the bank in 1998 by this great late INDUSTRIALIST who died without a written or oral 'WILL' attached to the account. Since his death, I further investigated with keen interest to see if I can get any relative of the late industrialist but all was unsuccessful as no one has come to claim his funds and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and until his death he was the CEO of his company.

The banking ethics here does not allow such money to stay more than six years without claim hence the money will be recalled to the government treasury as unclaimed after this long period of dormancy.They intend channeling this funds into war arms if no one comes for the funds with proofs as the beneficiary. My friend have a look at the Tsunami disaster, we can have some percentage of this funds channelled to make a new life for our brethren.

This funds in question can only be approved to a foreigner only, since the funds belonged to a foreigner. I can procure and notarise all legal back-up documentation needed for us to get this funds out of my country. All i need is your co-operation and assistance. When you receive this letter, showing your dedication and honesty to assist, I will like you to contact me immediately, so that we take the necessary steps immediately and also i would provide with you a detailed mail of my proposition. I look forward to your response through my private email address.

Respectfully yours,

Mr. Michael Gilson.
21 Hibiscus Street
Durbanville