Two Issues with JFFS2

Vahid Fereydunkolahi fereydunk at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 21:33:54 EST 2005

I am using the TIPs of the JFFS2 and the MTD from
couple of months ago. We dot not see this problem that
often. For exmaple in one case we rewrite the
pages(each 4K) P1, P2, P3, and P4 with the new
versions of them: P1', P2', P3', and P4'. After 5
times resetting the board we notices that the JFFS2 is
reporting the following: P1, P2, P3, and P4'.

Regards,
--vahid