Inquiry From Gerald

gdnixon1 at enterate.com.ar gdnixon1 at enterate.com.ar
Thu May 5 18:26:53 EDT 2005

Dear Friend,
I am Mr. Gerald Nixon, I write to inform you of my desire to acquire properties
Hence i am contacting you if you would agree to assist me in other to actualize
this transaction. the funds to carry out this proposed investments is presently
lodged in a finance security firm i honestly request your assistance to provide
for me a safe account in your country to receive the money before we can put
the funds into use. The total sum is 4.5Million Great Britain Pounds.
As soon as the amount mentioned above is successfully transferred into your
account, you can go ahead in buying the properties. It might interest you to
note that transaction of such may raise suspicion of irrationality but i assure
you it will be executed safely without breaching our limited personal integrity
that we have in one way or the other aspire to protect. So let us allow trust
to play a very minimal role until performance is seen.  Thank you in
anticipation of your co-operation.
Best Regards,
Mr. Gerald Nixon

Note: I have set aside 25% of this fund to consult your assistance.

* Este mensaje fue enviado desde http://www.enterate.com.ar/

* Conectate GRATIS a Internet desde Enterate !
Usuario   : enterate at enterate.com.ar
Clave     : enterate
desde Buenos Aires : 4004-8007
desde otras ciudades, consulta en :