DOCBoot doesn't compile

Brian O'Dell brian at clarionsensing.com
Tue Jun 28 12:54:44 EDT 2005

Dan Brown wrote:

> Ack! My fault.  I somehow forgot to check in doc_bootstub.h
>
> Checked in now.  Please let me know if that fixes the problem.  Or if
> it doesn't.
>
>     -Dan

Thank you for the quick response Dan.  DOCBoot does compile now, but it
freezes prior to any indication that it is trying to load the kernel.
Here is what I get with DEBUG_BUILD defined:

Installing DOCBoot.
doc_seg = 0xE000           setup_seg = 0x2400
int15/e801 returns 0x0F00    initrd_start = 0x0FFF0000
top of low mem = 0x0279k    handler seg = 0x9E00
 -- Press any key --

Prior to pressing any key, numlock and capslock respond normally.  I can
also reboot via ctrl-alt-del.  I press enter, then the system freezes
hard.  No numlock or capslock response, ctrl-alt-del does not work.  Any
thoughts or ideas are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian