jffs2 corrupt rarely, how to fix it?

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Mon Jun 13 03:27:09 EDT 2005

On Mon, 13 June 2005 10:23:28 +0800, tong changda wrote:

> Seem a little hard for me
> I guess all changeset for jffs2 is limited in fs/jffs2/. the interface with
> mtd should keep unchanged, If so, is it easier to start from linux-2.4.31
> instead of 2.6.11.11?

Most likely.  It should still be quite a bit of work.  An mtd update
once caused people to claim that I effectively updated our kernel.  It
pulled in quite a bit from header files that didn't exist in the old
kernel, etc.

Jörn

--
And spam is a useful source of entropy for /dev/random too!
-- Jasmine Strong