JFFS2 on OSK board

Naveen Atmakuri naveen.maillist at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 11:22:09 EDT 2005

Hi everybody,

I am using linux-2.6.12-rc2-omap2 and u-boot-1.1.2 for my OSK board.
I created a minimal jffs2 image for my board.

If i boot with this image for the first time it is taking too much
time to get booted. Is there any way to reduce this boot time.
If i add some files to the filesystem and boot the board using this
new filesystem its not getting booted and it is corrupting my mtd.

I encountered the same problem when i created ext2 filesystem.

Is there any patch that has to be applied to avoid these errors.

In help in this regard would be of great help.

Thanks in Advance,
Naveen A.