Support for ST M29W320DB

Jeremy Severson jseverson at bb-elec.com
Wed Jul 20 15:23:07 EDT 2005

Does anyone know if there is MTD support for the ST M29W320DB? I am
trying to use MTD to address two separate ST M29W320DB flash parts from
a 2.4.18 kernel. Ideally I would like to partition the second flash part
into two parts one of which I could set to writable for my configuration
information. I am hoping that there is already a driver out there for
it. Has anyone had trouble detecting these parts using the CFI? Right
now the CFI is telling me that it has located only a single flash part.
AFU (ARM Flash Utility) detects two so that tells me that electrically
everything should be fine.