jffs2 problem

Hinko Kocevar hinko.kocevar at cetrtapot.si
Tue Jul 19 08:30:26 EDT 2005

Hinko Kocevar wrote:

> I've spotted possible problem here - it seems that kernel overwrites
> part of the rootfs at the begining - I have reserved 0xe0000 for kernel
> partition, but I noticed that my newer kernels are larger than this.
> Need to check this out...

Yep, that was it. If my memory serves me well, I already had similar problems a
while ago when I had to raise the kernel mtd partition from ~600k to 900k.

Where is this re-sizing gonna stop? ;)

Sorry for the noise.

--
..because under Linux "if something is possible in principle,
then it is already implemented or somebody is working on it".

					--LKI