[JFFS2] Cleanup the debugging stuff

Thomas Gleixner tglx at linutronix.de
Sun Jul 17 06:10:14 EDT 2005

> Move most of debugging-related JFFS2 stuff to debug.c and debug.h. It is much
> tidier then the previous approach. Preserve dwmw2's favourite D1() - I would
> like to clean-up them as well, but do not dare. :-)

Why not ? I prefer a coherent cleanup over some halfarsed attempt.

>  	D1(printk(KERN_DEBUG "Scanned flash completely\n"));

Whats wrong with

jffs2_dbg1_msg("Scanned flash completely\n"); ?

All those D1 messages should have KERN_DEBUG syslog level, so its simple
to wrap them nicely.

> -	D2(jffs2_dump_block_lists(c));
> +	D2(jffs2_dbg_dump_block_lists(c));

Why D2() here ? jffs2_dbg2_dump_block_lists(c) removes D2() and provides
a quick association to the debug level.

tglx