Nand Flash driver for dedicated conroller

Sunil Khandelwal sunil_khandelwal at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 00:26:50 EDT 2005

http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/tech/mtdnand/x76.html

> > How can I use nand.c of mtd in my driver specially
> as
> > it expect me to control IO lines.
>
> There is no nand.c
>
> tglx

Thanks for the reply, I am referring to file nand.c
which is at location /drivers/mtd/nand/nand.c

We have flash controller, which controls the signal
going to flash Memory. There is no way I can control
individual signals like ALE etc.

The architecture currently for nand expects me to
control signal lines, which is not possible.

Regards,
Sunil