working mphysmap.c

Jörn Engel joern at wohnheim.fh-wedel.de
Tue Aug 16 05:58:23 EDT 2005

On Tue, 16 August 2005 11:16:47 +0400, Timofey Kutergin wrote:

> Hi !
> I guess removed code is related to command line processing which was incomplete. My code uses just static configuration from Kconfig. We also have newer mphysmap.c code which includes D-cache enabling for selected flash regions. How do you think, is it interesting for inclusion ?

[ Your lines are rather wide. ]

Yes, definitely.  Since you're the only user I've ever heard back
from, your changes can just go in.  Which reminds me to commit your
last patch.  Would you mind sending it again, preferrably with the
D-cache enabling as well?

Jörn

--
There are two ways of constructing a software design: one way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other is