Question regarding to 2.4 kernel and MTD

Daniel Ann ktdann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 04:40:54 EDT 2005

On 4/22/05, Artem B. Bityuckiy <dedekind at yandex.ru> wrote:
> People say the recent snapshot works with 2.4, may be with some tweaks.

Im currently giving a go with the snapshot made on the april first
2005. May be I should work with at least april the second :P

> Old snapshots may be fetched from CVS I suppose.

Ahhh.. do you think I could get some pointer in checking out older
version from CVS ? I have no problem checking out latest, but my
knowledge in CVS seems very limited at this stage. small quick tip
would go a long way :)

--
Daniel