Question regarding to 2.4 kernel and MTD

Daniel Ann ktdann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 04:09:42 EDT 2005

Hey folks,

I know I've read enuf times that 2.4 series are considered ancient and
everything, but I really need to give it a try on 2.4.21. My question
is, how come I cant seem to locate any snapshots between 2002 and 2005
?

Did people of MTD went on long holiday ? :)

Closest one I've found was snapshot made on the 2005.3.4, but even
that file is missing from the FTP server.

If anyone carries anything that is remotely similar to what Im doing,
I'd love to give it a go.

Many thanks in advance.

--
Daniel