Data CRC failed

Wangfeng Ai beatit at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 04:15:24 EDT 2004

hi, list

I have merged mtd-snapshot-20040919 with jffs2 into my kernel-2.4.20. I
use jffs2 as root filesystem, mounted read-write. But when I create and
remove some files(dirs), and then reboot, jffs2 complains something like
the following:
jffs2_get_inode_nodes(): Data CRC failed on node at 0x01aa0b3c: Read
0x14932849,
  calculated 0xae8acdd4

jffs2_get_inode_nodes(): Data CRC failed on node at 0x004c2ac8: Read
0x1c81ddb0,
  calculated 0x33f397d4

jffs2_get_inode_nodes(): Data CRC failed on node at 0x004c1f60: Read
0x1c81ddb0,
  calculated 0xcc623008

It seems that more files created and removed, more messages like that
come out.

Is that minor? Or something is going wrong? Any comments please?

--
Wangfeng Ai