jffs2 file corruption

Brian T btuch at usa.net
Wed Sep 1 11:30:14 EDT 2004

> > With KERN_DEBUG (all options) on, I don't see anything extra in the
syslog.
> > Should there be?
>
> man syslogd.conf
>
> syslog doesn't log messages at KERN_DEBUG by default. But syslog is too
> lossy anyway. Use a serial console.
>
> Use CONFIG_JFFS2_FS_DEBUG=1. More than that is overkill.

David, I sent you 2 log files.  I have an image untainted (before bootup).
I flashed the unit to allow it to boot so I could then pull the image off
through the bootloader, but it failed to start init and completely come up
this time.  I have the console log.  Do you want a link to an image that has
booted successfully, or  *this* image that failed? Or both?

-Brian