symbolic link with jffs2

Ian Campbell icampbell at arcom.com
Wed May 12 04:42:55 EDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 18:01, Jose Pascual wrote:

> I have found that symlink is broken if the length of char of the name is
> pointing is odd but not with even.
>
> any suggestion?

Way back in the mists of time I had a similar problem which turned out
to be due to copy_from/copy_to in my mapping driver not handling
unaligned copies properly.

I'm not sure if I am remembering right and I can't find any link to any
details -- but I would start by adding some print statements to
copy_from and making sure it is working right in all cases.

Ian.

--
Ian Campbell, Senior Design Engineer
                                        Web: http://www.arcom.com