TRIVIAL: Fix linux/mtd/nftl.h for user-space inclusion

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at develer.com
Tue Jun 1 17:13:52 EDT 2004

David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 22:15 +0200, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
>
>>Fix linux/mtd/nftl.h for user-space inclusion (required to build mtd-utils).
>>
>>Please apply.
>
> It should be including mtd/nftl-user.h not linux/nftl.h

The header nftl-user.h doesn't exist in neither
linux-2.6.6 and in the version of mtd-utils
imported in uClinux-dist (a rather old version,
I shall admit).

If nftl.h isn't supposed to be included from user-space,
the "#ifdef __KERNEL__ ... #endif" it contains is
useless.

I may change mtd-utils locally, but I think this
fix should also go into the kernel "just in case".

\X/  http://www.develer.com/