Problems getting grub to work with DoC 2000

Peter Surda shurdeek at routehat.org
Sat Jul 24 13:52:07 EDT 2004

On Sat, Jul 24, 2004 at 12:51:39AM +0200, Peter Surda wrote:
> I know it used to work, because I have another DoC2k on which I tried it about
> a year ago and there are no problems with it.
Ok, now I did the same thing with older grub (0.92) and older patch
(grub-0.92-doc.patch) and it works. 0.94 and grub-2003-11-10-doc.patch however
doesn't.

So basically until I find out the reason, I'll stick to older grub.

Bye,

Peter Surda (Shurdeek) <shurdeek at routehat.org>, ICQ 10236103, +436505122023

--
                Where do you think you're going today?