cmdlineparts.c

Rainer Weikusat rainer.weikusat at sncag.com
Tue Jul 6 02:53:51 EDT 2004

Hi.

I have rewritten cmdlineparts.c to no longer cause aligment traps on
ARM, to enable freeing of now-unsed cmdline_mtd_parition structs after
the real partitioning info has been passed to an upper layer and to
get rid of the recursion (using kmalloc instead has the [theoretical]
advantage that OOM problems can be dealt with gracefully instead of
causing stack overflows with possibly drastic consequences). Is there
any interest in this? [Mainly, I intend to use this for a project I am
currently working on].