fix jffs2 data errors ?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Jan 27 06:32:30 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 15:26 +0100, Armin Schindler wrote:
> I thought, that such errors will be fixed, but every time I mount the partition,
> these errors still exist.

They'll persist until the garbage collection erases the block in
question. That'll happen naturally in time, although I suppose we
probably ought to prioritise it so the blocks we complain about are GC'd
sooner.

It's harmless. I prefer to err on the side of verbosity than to miss
reporting things which really _could_ be a problem.

--
dwmw2