Replying to a post bounces back

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun Feb 29 06:03:49 EST 2004

On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 17:41 -0800, Ranjan Parthasarathy wrote:
> Thanks Thomas for the feedback on the NAND and JFFS2 query.
>
> When I am replying to your reply to my mail, the mail is getting bounced
> back. Anybody know what is happening.

You told us yourself in the mail you sent. Did you actually _read_ what
you sent?

You are being told that your request to the mailing list has been
rejected by the list moderator. You are being told that the moderator
(that's me) gave the following reason for rejecting your request:

"Your message was top-posting and contained no References: header.
Please read http://www.infradead.org/~dwmw2/email.html "

You are further told that any questions or comments should be directed
to the list administrator at linux-mtd-owner at lists.infradead.org

So why are you posting to the _list_, and asking for information you
were already given? Did you read the web page you were asked to read?

--
dwmw2