JFFS2 mount time

Gareth Bult (Encryptec) Gareth at Encryptec.net
Mon Dec 20 12:48:10 EST 2004

Hi,

Patches applied and it seems to be working ..

After dd'ing a live FS off the key, sumtool'ing it and dd'ing it back
on, it seems to have cut mount time from 31 seconds to 11 seconds ...

This is certainly much better .. any way of making it quicker .. ;-)

Gareth.