mtd utilities

Robert Schwebel robert at schwebel.de
Thu Sep 25 02:34:48 EDT 2003

Hi,

has there ever been an "official" release of the MTD user space
utilities? I have included them in the PTXdist [1] project, but it is a
little bit unsatisfying only to make snapshots from time to time. If
not, would there be interest in making a packet? I would volunteer to do
this from time to time if nobody else does.

Btw, the mkcramfs utility has disappeared from recent kernels, it might
be an idea to add it to the MTD cvs.

Robert

[1] http://www.pengutronix.de/software/ptxdist_en.html
     Hornemannstraße 12,  31137 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4